The Faculty awards the following degrees:
Undergraduate Degrees :
B.Sc. General (Four Years)
The Faculty B.Sc. Programme aims at:
- Providing students with the knowledge and scientific skills required for qualifying them to work in the economic and social fields and institutes in both the public and private sectors.
- Employment of the contemporary educational means by focusing on the use of computers in applied studies.
- Promotion of the students' research and practical aptitude thus preparing them for higher studies later.
- Arranging cultural programmes, public lectures and scientific symposiums to contribute in the advancement of the economic and social consciousness of the society.
- Study System : The study proceeds in the Faculty in accordance with the Semester System for a duration of 8 semesters for the attainment of a B.Sc. (General) and 10 semester for the attainment of a B.Sc. (with Honours).
The Faculty awards its B.Sc. (General) and B.Sc. (with Honours) in the following specializations:
- Economics and Quantitative Analysis.
- Economics and Economic Development.
- Economics and Finance.
- Sociology and Social Anthropology.
- Sociology and Social Work.
- Political Science.
- Econometrics and Social Statistics.
- Sociology and Social Anthropology/Economics.
- Sociology and Social Anthropology/Political Science.
- Sociology and Social Anthropology/Social Statistics.
- Political Science/Economics.
- Political Science/Social Statistics.
B.Sc. Honours (Five Years)
- University Award for best academic performance in all grade levels.
- Award for the second-best overall academic performance of all school levels.
- University Award for best article fourth-year economy.
- Award of the late Mr. Abdul Rahim Abu Bakar to the best academic performance in the decision rule of Economic Development, Department of Economics pu
- Award of the late Farid Ahmed Atabani for best academic performance in the standard V.